Saturday, July 09, 2005

Hello Guys
Not too well today. Got something ELSE wrong with me. It's not me head so don't worry it's a womanly thing that I HAVE to sort before it gets serious.
But it makes me feel tired and not terribly clever so excuse me.
It's hot here. It was 90 in the shade earlier. The 12 hour shift yesterday wore me out, work was ok. I was on 12 hours with Mr Vile Doctor but he left me alone. It was loads and loads of small but annoying problems and a spot of bitchyness from some quarters. Also we were very short staffed and I never got a break...ok I had a cup of tea but for 12 hours I never left the ward I was at the beck and call of all and sundry. We had a teeny 3 day old baby in not feeding so my colleague spent a few hours in with her and her mummy. But that was good, what's the point of bringing them in if you can't help them. But it meant I spent much of the time alone. After about 5 hours we transfered her to a ward...but an hour later she came back looking for us. She needed help and couldn't find a nurse! Fecking typical. So Lou went back round to sort her out. Bless.
Anyways. Going to chill now. Got the Bogeyman to watch ...cool
Oh yes, to the person who anonomously comented on my Blog earlier. I'm sorry if I offended you. It wasn't my intention to offend anyone. I am a responsible and hopefully intelligent person who likes to debate and think about things. After careful thought, I think you should not read blogs. If you havent got anything decent to say and cowardly write anon. Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You removed the offending article though, along with the TWO comments that didn't agree with you. So we're both cowards! :0)