Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Babes and flowers

The Last Rainbows tonight. We went to McDonald's then trekked over to Pet City to see the Bunnies. They were rather hyped up to say the least. One of them told me all about her Mum's new BF and her dad and his 2 cats. Then she made a huge sigh and said "Men are just so weird"... She's 5 years old?
I was watching another, huge brown eyes and long dark hair gossiping with her little friends. I told her she was very pretty. "I know" she said deadpan with the confidence of a supermodel. The era of women is changing.
I'm better albeit dead tired. I hate being tired FFS you'd think I was 80 or something.
The house is messy but everyone tells me the house is clean and tidy, but I can't see it. I think it's too cluttered. I'm getting into a state of frustrated panic over the rubbish collection. They'll only take ONE closed lid wheelie bin. They suggest you recycle everything and don't buy products with lots of packaging. Stupid buggers. Ok if you earn 10 grand a month but the average person has to buy stuff within their price range. Like soap powder. I'd love to afford soap tablets in small collapsible boxes but we are on a budget as are most of people around me and we have to use the cheaper big box powder with the thick cardboard boxes.
If those bastards come knocking on my door Christmas for some kind of tip I'm going to thump them.
I got upset this morning. My garden is such a joy to me. Oh yeah I know, I'm sounding like some old granny but I have never grown stuff before. I love to stand and watch my treasures. But last night I stuck some 99p hormone powder on the lilies and the bloody thing's flowers died overnight. Guess I'm not Alan Titchmarsh after all.

No comments: