Wednesday, April 05, 2006

yesterday child

an obscure reason to post a pic of my fav 70's show...Danz just rang and asked if she can stay at her grandparents house until Friday night. And she wants to? Crikey. My parents try to turn her into some little mini replica of my mother. They take her shopping in SAINSBURYS. She has a cup of tea and a toasted tea cake and butter pat in DRUCKERS. They spend hours walking round THE POUND SHOP.

They refuse to let her straighten her hair because they like the strawberry blonde ringlets. When they lived in Weston, my mum used to take her to Keep Fit with the elderly. Danz used to describe how they'd sit on a chair and do air punches and rotate the ankle joints. They now attend a club for the decrepit where they have a regular Whistler to entertain them.

Once I let her stay at my mum's for a whole week. They cut her hair. Me and Abby collapsed laughing. She looked like some child of Queen Victoria.

Today I said...... "You sure you want to stay?" Well yes she does "No computer? You sure you're ok?"

Apparently my Dad has his computer working now... And he bought a webcam. Can't work out what to do with it. But he HAS a webcam. Cool Hip Mod....... ;)

No comments: