Sunday, April 30, 2006

go go go Joseph you'll make it someday.

What about this one...?
"Hello There....how's the going?
Body: Hello there
I am Joseph Anthony Whyte 29 male from Virginia USA,I am patient,generous, kind, and loving. I am always upbeat, have a positive attitude about most things and I like to have fun. I enjoy music, theatre, movies and art. I love to travel, and to go sightseeing.....and I am a fun loving person who loves to laugh and make others laugh. I always try to enjoy the simple things in life,and not take anything for granted......I've a naturally curious mind and love to learn about people, cultures, and so many other things. So meeting someone with different interests they can share with me is a bonus!
I never believed anybody wanna be with a guy like mine who's got a fairy tale about life's experience...i am an orphan ,my parents died in a motor accident...and i was abandoned by my relations...and so i've got nobody in this whole wide world...So i am seeking for someone who's willing to spoil, sex and love me unconditionally, whom is kind, sincere, honest, passionate, loyal, sense of humor, loving and wants a lifetime of passion.........Anyway,i saw ur profile and i liked it......But the worst is that since 3 weeks ago i am stuck down in the west africa....So u can IM me or E-mail me on my yahoo account westerchyke247@yahoo.com....
stay cool
urs joseph"


Keep up the good work Joe.

1 comment:

FDC Movies said...

this is very good and informative site i love your all content and had great time to visit your site .
.thanks for this great information and keep posting good and informative content good luck