Sunday, April 23, 2006

brill

Tell me why? I don't like Sundays?
Work rang me to say I couldn't have a weeks holiday I'd already booked and been given. Well I'm not going in so they'll have to stuff it... I never take holidays..
We went out to dinner with my parents. It was ok, I like the pub they're quick and friendly and saves us eating mother's cooking for a week.
So I spent the rest of the day on the Garden. I got the girls to help, but they weren't much pleased really. All those wiggly worms and spiders and creepy crawlies in the garden ready to eat them all up!
They did help a bit though. I cleared up some winter mess, dug over the soil and put some new compost down. Scattered a few seeds my neighbour had given me and cleaned the patio. There are suprisingly few weeds.
I'll plant some bedding plants next week, hope we don't get anymore frost though.
My new friend wants to see me again...I got a bit anxious earlier that, well actually I'm not sure what I was anxious about and when I tried to put it into words it wouldn't compute.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usI believe I can be quite self destructive at times. I think too much. I think then make a decision that what I thought was right and the only possibility and in reality I'm completely wrong.
Luckily new friend is laid back and chilled enough for two. Plus he's really decent and brilliant.... Come to think of it... Those were his own words. Hmmm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:-)
Lucky guy. AND of course he wants to see you again.
Magic.... no pun intended ;-)
Go girl.
*hugs*