Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter day.... ready steady... eat chocolate

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Happy Easter out there in blogger land.
I'm up... Danz is at her Aunties in the country side. Abby is out jogging .... hmph nah Abby is asleep in bed.
I had a disturbing dream about Derek Acorah bringing a dozen druids to my bedside.
I hit on Derek but he was possessed by the ghost of George Bush* (who isn't even dead) and kept talking in an American accent that I couldn't understand. It's quite worrying that in my dreams I should fancy Derek Acorah and feel this must be a priority psychiatrist subject in May.
I think the culprit is Most Haunted Live on TV just before bedtime. It was on after my new obsession CSI. I know all the words to the theme tune you know.....
How can Most Haunted be live? Surely they're all dead? The TV culture of these ghost programmes is quite amusing. Bit like going back to ye olden days with witch hunts and sprigs of garlic at your doors to ward off evil spirits.
But if Derek turned up at my door doing one of his speedy divinations I'll set my cat on him...Particularly if I had no make up on and my capped tooth insitu.
Today I have to drive parents to the bus station as they're going to Scotland for a week.... No idea why they'd want to do that. We have to look after the fat dopey Labrador for them.... I hate dogs. But my cat finds her most amusing to torment. She's looking forward to the tail challenge. How many times in an hour she can jump on the wagging tail and bite it. The dog does nothing... Just whimpers a bit and looks at me with soulful eyes. Bailey is such a bully.

ps talking of old *Dubya.. seems he celebrates Easter too
Hard Boiled egg rolling at the White House......

token american black kid rolls eggs for presidents breakfast
"The story of the White House Easter Egg Roll is one of the oldest and most unique traditions in presidential history"
Now there's something for Americans to be god damn proud of.
Over here? Nah we'd get bird flu. We're much more refined. How many eggs can you cram in before 11am?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just with reference to Bush being dead... any history of premonitions in your family?
No?
Oh well, one can hope.

Spaceminx said...

Ooh I'm glad someone else is addicted to CSI. Its fab innit? My mum got me hooked & when I watched it I got my brother hooked as well. I get withdrawal symptoms when its not on.

Jude said...

Derek Acorah is in the last ep of Dr Who


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and Tricia Goddard :(

clarrie said...

We went egg rolling today.

Trinity said...

you're copying Dubya now... next thing you'll be invading Bristol... heaven help us all!

clarrie said...

bah we woz ruling eggs b4 dubya even thought of it