Monday, April 17, 2006

I need bluebells



"And then I looked up at the sun and I could see
Oh the way that gravity turns for you and me
And then I looked up at the sky and saw the sun
And the way that gravity pulls on everyone, on everyone"

Embrace (2004)

Here we go again.......... No, not the 'usual' here we go again. But the 'thing' I keep saying I won't do again. And how do I feel? Actually rather exhilarated if truth be told. Something else to think about.
Happy? Hmmmm isn't happy a HUGE word.
You know what though? I really wish you lot were all happy. Spread it about a bit.
The things that worried me earlier? All gone of course. Equilibrium restored.
I ate tons of chocolate today followed by 20 lengths of the pool. One cancelled the other out (hopefully)
My spark has been relit though... Watch for the fireworks me hearties.
Night
xxx

No comments: