Friday, April 07, 2006

shag pile

"I'm not saying it was your fault
Although you could have done more
Oh you're so naive yet so"

The Kooks (2006)

Busy busy day at work. Almost looking forward to a weekend off... Yeah I am glad I'm Image Hosted by ImageShack.usnot at work.
We all just watched Mike Baldwin meet his maker on Corrie. Abby was in floods of tears ;P (hahah Abby!)
No trial, tribulations, angst tonight.
Just me.
I'm really not sure that when I'm stripped of all the layers of decay, if there will be much left to work with. Will I be able to make a workable human being with just remnants. I guess you can carpet a whole room for 50 quid from Carpet Right?
A bit flat really. I guess flat is good. Moving away from hilly Switzerland and heading into Holland maybe.
If you get me, you could change occupations and become a shrink.

No comments: