Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Men!

Hello Angel
my name is rapheal...I read your beautiful *profile and I'm very intrested in getting to know you also......I am a very honest person, and would love to find someone to share my life with. I have alot of intrest**, in alot of different areas too. I am a man, and love to be ***treated like one. I don't do one night stands. I have been know to be naughty too, but only with someone special. I feel that is a part of myself that I can only share with, someone special. It has to mean something to both of us. I love going out, or sharing a nice quite romantic evening together. I am comfortable dressing up****. I am a bad romantic*****! I would love to find someone that is romantic too. The best part of a relationship is to keep it interesting for both parties. I feel that is why most relationships don't work. You need to know what it takes to keep each other happy, and focus on that, if u want it to work. I hate fussing and fighting! I am a mature man, and find it better to descuss, am a very affectionate person..love to cuddle with that special someone...but I also know when and where it is appropiate...I am looking for someone who is not into playing games, out our problems, rather that cussing and fighting******


*It isn't beautiful... it's full of crime fighting and cats
**One of which obv. isn't spelling.
***How do you treat a man like a man?
****in women's clothes?
*****How do you become a bad romantic? Buy gifts in Aldi's maybe?
******Fuck... that that ouch!

I reckon this is a format mail that he posts everywhere to get women to respond because the site he used to contact me, isn't a dating site at all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"My name is rapheal"
"I am a very honest person"

Somebody who can't spell their fake name properly can't really qualify as honest.... ;)

Donna said...

How can you possibly resist??