Sunday, April 30, 2006

love with a Witch

I had two more potential suitors from Witch Dating dot com. I'm popular.
Hungry man (from Leeds) says;
"I am fascinated by your profile, I feel drawn to you"

He seems sincere ;)
He said
"the lady i want does not have to be beautiful as beauty comes from within. she
must be spiritualy motivated but love plenty of sex"
That's me out then damn.

And Norman (from Skegness) How do I love thee Norman? He says...
"I would like to know more about you"

His profile states;

description: "i have an interest of the following: enjoying variety of music,dancing,reading
and learning about the craft,love animals, meeting new people,writing.cars"
Punctuation is so terribly important to me".


Wonder what he wants from a woman?

About you;
"as long as you are kind, i dont care what race you are. hopefully you like some
of the things i do, interested in witchcraft at least.they say opposites attract
so not expecting you to be interested in everything i am but not a fan of sport,
especially football!"

Sincere guy. Seeing my passion is Football he's out too.
Woe is me.

1 comment:

Keith Horowitz said...

Count me out then too - football, American or the rest of the world's version, or watching most any other sport just doesn't do anything for me. :)