Friday, April 07, 2006

Commotion


Hampy nearly met his hampy God tonight. Danielle accidentally locked fat Bailey in her room. Bad news. We heard this all mighty thump and crash. Danz ran upstairs and opened the door and the furry monster came sauntering out.
Inside Armageddon. The hamster cage is on the floor, it's contents spilt all over the carpet and no sign of Hampy. We reckon she jumped off the wardrobe onto the cage. The weight and force of the leap hit the cage off the side.
Call me wonder woman. I went in and eventually found poor hampy cowering in a corner shaking.
Took us half an hour to clean up the mess.
Now fat Bailey is outside meowing as I type. There's a cat flap but she has me trained to let her in the front door at her command.
But bad girl... I'm NOT letting her in tonight.
She disturbed my CSI viewing. All New CSI Miami with the love of my life Horatio.
Drat.

No comments: