Thursday, April 20, 2006

thursday already

Well, I bled all night... a bit of a ooze really. I woke up at 3am in pain and went down stairs and took analgesia. Then came back up into the bathroom and passed out on the floor. I recovered, Abby woke up to my crying. I puked up the painkillers and a load of blood and Abby put me back to bed.
She's good in a crisis. She has to be in this damn house.
I'm having a quiet calm day today. TBH there isn't a lot of food or cat food here though. The cats will go berserk if I don't go shopping later.
Wish we had an online service here for shopping. Not much call for that in this council estate though.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Sending belated hugs ... Hope you manage to have a chilled day ... xx

(no Tesco online delivery thingey? that's not fair - can't you phone them and claim discrimination?)