Wednesday, April 12, 2006

wednesday rubbish

Trin ring
So what's Trin up to today?
Went to work... It was ok. Busy. I looked after a sick one year old that was quite satisfying because she took up a lot of time which I was able to give.
Makes the job worth doing.
Came home. Tonight we dyed Abby's hair. Previously it's been a variety of colours and now settled on a semi red, brown and almost black colour underneath. I hope I managed to dye it a more even colour. I'll try get a picture for you tomorrow.
I spoke to my new friend from that Dating site on the phone. He was cool, easy to talk to. Made me laugh. We started talking about men I liked and I said that I'd never marry anyone that I couldn't respect or look up to. I needed someone intelligent and interesting. Then caught myself saying these things.
'I'd never marry' WTF? Marry? Why did I say that? I'd never marry anyone ever again. There I was spouting off all this crap. What a load of rubbish. Sometime Ms Trinity.....
Watching Tv now. The adverts are on for the new Derek Acorah magazine... Psychic. The screaming headlines
"How Do People Cope With A Psychic In The Family?"
Gripping stuff.
;)

No comments: