Friday, April 21, 2006

tooth teddy TV

The dog goes back today. Thankfully. She smells of dog and sits on my sofa when I'm not looking.
I think I must be the biggest wimp because I'm still sore from the dental extraction. My nose and roof of my mouth really hurt. I remembered what the dentist said to me now. I told him it was all due to a rather bad root filling I had from a dentist called Fiona Bain a few years back. I said the dentist from the dental hospital, I went to see about this tooth 18 months ago. Said the root treatment was really shoddy. I'd assumed it was that she hadn't filled the root up enough and left a gap at the top that was full of infection.
'Oh no' he corrected me. That wasn't the case. The dentist hadn't been short with the treatment, rather the opposite. She'd gone too far with the root treatment and actually took it right up into my jaw bone. That's where the problem was. Nasty. I really think I could do with a course of antibiotics to clear up the residue infection though. Hmph.
I go to see Teddy Thompson with YSL next weekend... She's one of those staunch followers who knows his every word and note . Bless. She text me last night and said she'd seen him at a gig and he was really sweet.
So, as you do, I said cool I'll lick him then. I'm not allowed to lick him, she's going to save him from me. It should be an interesting night.
The girls have been watching Switched on E4 every night. Some teenager from the states swaps lives with another teen from the states and lives their lives for a week. Like Ohio to Hawaii etc.
I was thinking.... There's no way that would work here. Imagine swapping somewhere dull like Northampton for somewhere equally dull like Inns Court Bristol. Yikes.
We we're also watching CSI (My passion) the other night. It finished and the Derek Acorah (he's gonna be in Doctor Who you know) 'Most Haunted' was announced next. beware the ghost bike'll getchaThen we had a 3.5 minute advert thing on between shows showing the benefits of wearing a cycle helmet when cycling on the roads.... Exactly what age and type of person is Most Haunted aimed at?
The lycra wearing, cyclist who believes in ghosts it seems? The average age of the cyclists was about 11. Wonder how many ghosts ride bikes these days?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great site.

Rochester Minnesota tooth whitening
http://health-network.servehttp.com/health/

Regards,
Gerald E.
http://health-network.servehttp.com/health/
Rochester Minnesota tooth whitening