Saturday, April 29, 2006

spring evening

steves railway in the back garden of his house!
My new friend took me out last night... Well kind of I guess. I went to his place and looked around (interesting) He assures me he doesn't own an anorak then has this railway thing going on in the garden. To be honest the Anorak scene is beginning to sound sexy. I need help.
He bought me a train fridge magnet and some lush champagne chocolates.
We got stopped by this snotty little police guy on the way. Haven't they got anything better to do than stop people to inspect their tyres? He made him drive back and forth to inspect every single bit. He did have rather lush leather pants on but after about 15 minutes of his intense inspection I could feel myself getting bored (yes even with the leather pants vision)and pissy. Yes the police are complete bastards and I hate them ok? Go catch Criminals you gits.
rambo duck
We ended up in this pub in the country. I was starving and my mate didn't have any food in his house. So I got myself a cheese ploughmans and brought us both a drink.
The outdoors was so pretty with a stream and tables and chairs around but the ducks were viscous and were fending off people trying to sit there.
Anyways. I hope he still likes me(my mate not the ducks)
I worry you see...As you all well know. I think my need for constant reassurance and closeness can be quite off putting. I remember my last friend refusing to hold my hand in a shopping mall and me getting really hurt by it.
I'm far too touchy feely and emotional. I hug my colleagues when I arrive at work (well not all of the buggers) If I like you, I show it.
No idea why. My parents and my family certainly aren't like that. The thought of touching one another is abhorrent. Maybe it's down to insecurities.
I'm having fun though.

8 comments:

Stephen said...

Viscous ducks? Sounds like a sticky situation...

Anonymous said...

Relax twonky. EVERYBODY loves you :-)
As to parents not being huggy types... I think it's a generational thing. One generation hugs, the next doesn't, the next does ad-infinitum.
The trains make me curious.

Anonymous said...

He has an outdoor train set? Is it a Horny Double-'Oh!' gauge?
Sorry, train humour.

Trinity said...

what the bleeding hell are you on about?

Trinity said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

"what the bleeding hell are you on about?"

Let me explain for Asmodeus...
The Horny double O (also known as Honrny00) is A bonded train used exclusively for Special Services. It was discontinued as whenever it approached a tunnel it had a tendency to enter, then reverse, then enter again and so on. The engine also had a habit of pumping liquids and was often known to spit.
The double 0 status did not only refer to it's Executive Operation Services but also to it's nature of spitting when least expected prompting the users response of "uh-oh!"

:-)

Anonymous said...

Or, you could google 'Hornby OO Gauge' (Double O). Obviously, you never had a train set ;)

Trinity said...

you're all Anoraks. Exaxis even sent me a picture of a REALLY big train he has all to himself.
Zip those zippers right up to the neck guys. You don't want to get a chill.
Buses, Trains, Plane Spotters.... I know ALL your guilty little secrets.
And as for Stephen mentioning my ONE tiny little SIC? Baaaad
Viscious is a very hard word you know.
From Trin aged 13 and still learning.
/sob