Saturday, April 15, 2006

great saturday subject

"I got a girl with a little rubber head.
Rinse her out ever night just before I go to bed.
She never talk back, like a lady might do,
and she looks like she loves it every time I get through.

And her name is p.. i.. n k y.
P.. i.. n.. no lie.
K.. y.. me-oh-my.
$69.95 -- give her a try"

Frank Zappa (1976)
Marie Claire... Men who have sex with dolls.... oooer
Marie Clair expose those men who prefer dolls to real women.

"Clientele are mostly single, ranging from twentysomethings to pensioners, and over half work in IT or engineering".


'I bought Rebecca a few months ago with the money left from my redundancy payment,' he recalls. 'In my imagination, she's 14 and earns pocket money by working in her school library. 'She's very important to me,' he continues. 'I feel affection for her which goes beyond sexual desire.'


Dear dear dear..... strange old world we live in isn't it?
I guess living out your fantasies in the confines of your own home is fine. We all have fantasies. But some of these people take it that little step too far. Take the "She's 14 and working in the school library" scenario? Is that dangerous or just harmless fantasy? The teenager librarian dream seems plausible. But when do they draw the line between this fantasy world and real life?
An Englishman's home is his castle... goes the old saying. Who knows what happens behind those closed drawbridges. Wonder when they'll start selling them in Argos? The ring and reserve option. "Shall I help you to the car with your nubile silicon 14 year old librarian nymph sir?"
A final word from our patron George Michael I feel.

"Sex is natural - sex is good
Not everybody does it
But everybody should
Sex is natural - sex is fun
Sex is best when it's....one on one"


.... But where's the silicone mention?
Hmmmm. Fascinating.

1 comment:

Spaceminx said...

Yep i was thinking that too. Not so much disturbing that he's having sex with a doll but he's imagining its 14 years old!!! Yikes.