Thursday, April 27, 2006

St Lucian presentation night


Tonight was the big school St Lucian presentation. We arrived at 7pm to watch a really cool video of the guys on their St Lucian adventure... Abby climbing down the mountain in pink converse (she won a rock climber of the week award ;P) lots of pictures and speeches from the kids. Abby had a little speech prepared.

There were colourful displays and photos of the week. Scrap books of things done and seen. There was a raffle.I picked Mr Brown (sexy head master) out three times. He came sat by me and we had a little chat. I told him I'd seen him in shorts and Abby went red and walked away. Well I did see him.... Miss Cooper showed me the pictures. Tsk.
abby steps up to the mike
Lush Caribbean food. Year 10 made Jerky Chicken with rice, ginger and banana cake and yummy Rum Punch (I had 2 glasses) The students weren't allowed the rum, Abby made me buy her a glass. She's spoiled.
What is Abby saying to Bradley?
The guys selling photos at the laptop printer. Abby in her tee-shirt her St Lucian family got her. I think she's showing her chest off?? So like her Mother in many ways.
The guys all got a carrier bag with a framed picture and certificate for taking part and a really cool tour tee-shirt with all their names on...
I'll take a pic tomorrow to show you.
It was a really fun (if hot) evening.
I liked the video of the Baywatch scene with Abby drowning and being saved by the rest all doing slow motion running and fruit stuffed down their chests....
Was it fruit?
Or Just Timmy?

No comments: