Thursday, April 13, 2006

hi u ppl

I was working with my problem colleague today. I got myself into such a state I was physically sick on the way to work. Now there's stupid!
I drove past the D&V burger van again... They must serve food somewhere close to me... yeuk.
Anyways, work was fine. They were all organised when I got there and everyone was super nice to one another (hmmm) I was fairly quiet and took a back seat. Did my bits and then at 12 midday, she suggested I go home in 1/2 hour. She said she knew I was owed time. I don't think I am... But I graciously thanked her and came home at 1pm. It was nice of her... So why do I think she was trying to get rid of me?
Oh well, who cares. I'm home and I'm ok. Off to the gym. Then getting ready for tonight. It'll probably be crap... But something to do I guess.
Loves you all
XxX
(blogger spell check just tried to replace the word 'organised' with 'orgasmed'... WTF?)

1 comment:

Jude said...

Have a nice time.