Friday, April 21, 2006

a few good things

  • I have a new friend and I think he rocks.
  • I have two new pairs of high heels... So ridiculous I'll never walk in them... But they are so cool and sexy......
  • I have just got the first series CSI box set on DVD. That I shall watch until I know every word and am able to work in a crime lab.
  • My next door neighbour has had a new baby girl. 8lb called Kiera. I'm going to hospital to visit tonight. I love new babies.
  • I have a new top with jangly bits; I could go belly dancing with Clarrie now.
  • Danz is happier at school. Everyone is friends (for 2 minutes)
  • I got the new We Are Scientists CD. Love it.

    "My body is your body
    I won't tell anybody
    If you wanna use my body
    Go for it, yeah
    My body is your body
    I won't tell anybody
    If you wanna use my body
    Go for it, yeah
    Go for it, yeah"

We are Scientists (2005)

  • THE END.

No comments: