Tuesday, April 11, 2006

cap hell

I'm not feeling well now. I went to the dentist... An emergency to fit back my cap. But he said the tooth bed is looking really nasty. The root is fractured right Image Hosted by ImageShack.usthrough causing a constant source of infection. I'll need some bug surgical intervention to take out the whole canal. Then a bridge, with one tooth attached to the other front cap (luckily it is capped or I'd be in trouble)
I'm home now. It's throbbing like mad. I took 3 brufen pills. I feel a bit sick to the stomach.
I'm hoping without the tooth being taken in and out all the time, that it will settle down for a while. But I'll have to face the dentistry some time really soon.
:(

1 comment:

Keith Horowitz said...

Man that is no fun at all. Tooth pain can be the worst. You know *exactally* how long pain meds take.
I hope it works out without too much trouble.

I put a nod to you in my new geocaching sub-blog:
http://witzabout.blogspot.com/2006/04/tbjeww-kim-bug.html

I'd suggest reading my geocaching blog - but if you are not into geocaching, it will probably bore you to tears! ;-)
Keith