Sunday, April 16, 2006

myspace place

I've been trawling through the conundrum that calls itself MySpace today. My Space seems awful young and vibrant in it's concept. Full of music, self expression and fuck you attitude. But is it me or is the coding pretty crap? The thing has seized up this pc numerous times.
It's also the only place that's ever made me feel real old. Like turning up at the teenage roller disco in Clark shoes.
However, the place is growing. I did an email search for everyone who knows me... And wow, tons of people have myspace. Maybe it's bringing back the feelings of being young again... (not that I'm old at 36 you gits) The ability to post a picture of your fav hunk and not be embarrassed that someone will laugh at you.
Doing those stupid quizzes like what colour crayon are you... Silly fun non sensical stuff.
/Sigh. Being a teen today is so much more fun that when I did it.
Funny though, the boy (Dennis) at the local Spar? The local one I buy me electric at? He has a myspace... (you're never anon on myspace guys) his site is called Den Den. Bless. When he scans my milk and Domestos through the till, I can't quite look at him without smiling anymore :)

No comments: