Sunday, April 02, 2006

funny day

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

What a funny old weekend. It's gone so quickly. I haven't had any of my normal misery and down feelings. In fact I've been quite happy in my own strange little way.
I went to the gym today. You'd think I'd be losing weight with all this gym crap. I don't appear to be! Bloody psychiatric medication.
It was full of kids... Sunday morning only to be expected. Somebody had burgled the gym and the big TV and range juicer machine was taken.
I managed 10 lengths, it was hard with so many kids in the way. The highlight of the day was a fit looking guy with the tightest trunks I have ever seen, boy did he had the most enormous lunch box... I had to double take it several times. When we got home I told Abby about him. Danz piped up
"Yeah I noticed him too, his shorts were VERY tight"
12 years old! OMG She's turning into a mini me.
I've spent the day on my new webplace. Don't ask, it's just a place to put stuff. But I had fun with it. I think I'm turning back into a teenager.. I like all things glittery and pink.
Help!
For Asmo! I tried to get Sam lookers :)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I'm having a completely different kind of flashback ;)

Donna said...

wrt weightloss ... I walked to swimming pool with kids yesterday (25 mins each way), did 22 lengths, went straight to the allotment and dug for around an hour. I weighed myself when I got in and I'd put on 3lbs FFS!!! I've been stuck at 10lbs weightloss for nearly 2 weeks now and I've been swimming just about every day - it's not easy is it??