Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Easter is coming the Rabbits getting fat

Easter eggs everywhere. Every year I have this issue with Easter eggs. Shall I buy them? TBH they're a waste of money... All that packaging for very little money. Plus they're full of unnecessary calories... But there's something Moorish about an Easter egg shell straight from the fridge.... /sigh
The girls took in Easter eggs for my neighbour. The oldest daughter has gestational diabetes so I got her some tiny token chocs (for after the baby) and a tiny teddy for the baby. I got my friend a small lindt bunny and the boy a small egg and one of those buckets full of small eggs and sweets. Nice stuff... But actually small...A token.
The girls came back in with three huge eggs from the neighbours. I felt very guilty, that my offerings were so small.
I usually buy eggs for the family... This year I got the small 87p ones in Woolworths.. Hope I'm not being Scroogy. Surely it's the thought that counts?
I'll get a couple of nicer ones for my sisters step kids. They're still on the road to emigrating to Australia. Sadly.
Might be the last Easter we see them.
I had a fun girlie night with Collette. She brought Chinese and chocolate and I provided the Baileys,on ice.
I'm off to the dentist... Finally

No comments: