Thursday, April 13, 2006

woe is me


Prior to going out tonight, I went to the bathroom to clean my teeth (as you do) and as I was in mid brush that fecking cap fell out again. I jumped as it hit the sink and headed towards the plug hole but couldn't stop it. I stood helplessly as the water pushed the thing nearer to oblivion.
I nearly cried. I called Abby. It was precariously perched on a metal bit. One wrong move and it was goodbye tooth forever.
Luckily had my trusty box of tricks (tools) I had for Christmas handy and I grabbed the tweezy things and managed to save it.

I am so pissed off though. That lasted 2 days. All the trauma and hassle of getting a dentist to see me and it didn't last a full 2 days.
Oh well, least it doesn't hurt now, but I look HORRIBLE. REALLY BLOODY HORRIBLE.
I'm staying in bed all weekend.

No comments: