Saturday, April 01, 2006

my girl

Abigail
Abby got the student of the term award yesterday! She said when her name was announced, she slunk down and went bright red. The school gives out money in the form of gift vouchers at the end of term for good work... Never did that when I was a kid. Abby got 25 quid and Danz 10 pounds...
Abby has to go to school most of next week for revision classes. That'll kill her! My girl likes to stay in bed till 12 on school holidays....
I'm a bit flat today. Maybe that's just normal Saturday feeling? There is just nothing to do.
When's CSI on?

I was just sat giggling at Strictly Dance Fever on BBC1. We switched over to BBC3 to see the follow up show and my eyes are burnt out with the image of the vile June Sarpongpongball hosting. How I hate that woman. The shows moderately entertaining enough though. I was going to the cinema but there's a bunch of absolute trash showing ATM. School Holidays? They always drag out the teenage drivel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Most I ever won in school was a pack of colouring pencils. Such excitement.
June "I'm not sleeping, I'm just resting my eyes" Sarpong. Her voice... and delivery.... so... annoying....