Monday, April 24, 2006

dad's only

Hello Blogging world. I'm tired. Got up early and haven't stopped. I wrote that damn letter to the council about my overpayment problem. Hope it helps! Went to see the psychiatrist secretary. She'd sent me a letter with an appointment for DECEMBER 2006.... I was sure that was a mistake. It was. She said 'I thought it was a little odd as I posted it to you'....Hmmm?!
Then I bought twenty pounds worth of bedding plants and came home and planted them. I love my garden. I get such a sense of achievement from growing stuff. I never thought I'd feel that way, but I do.
Someone in work was asking me about the kids today and if they see their father.
It reminded me. They haven't seen him since the last upset when he was going to disown them if regular contact wasn't established.... So what has happened? He hasn't even called them since.
Crazy.
Danz said that he'd told her on that Saturday that if THEY wanted to see him at all they would have to give him at least two weeks notice. Oh well.
The girls have just given me a note from school. The LEA are providing parental educative sessions to enhance your child rearing experiences.
The first one is a Taster Workshop- tomorrow night.
Dealing with Anger.
'The workshop will help you deal more positively with anger. (Father's Only)'
Sexist or what?

ps. I want to sit in Reg's car and honk his horn....

No comments: