Monday, April 10, 2006

it's a pattern

'I'd chime in with a
"Haven't you people ever heard of closing the goddamn door?!"
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things
with a sense of poise and rationality'.

Panic At The Disco (2006)

here we go again
Why do I feel so anxious?... it's almost expectant, as if somethings going to happen to take away the nice weekend I had.
I felt a tiny bit upset by someone last night, but they hadn't done anything wrong... not at all. Just me I guess.
I was up at 8 am and vacumming, ironing and washing up... why? who the fuck knows.
I phoned in sick. Why? Because I don't feel very able to cope. My head hurts, my throat hurts... but really that's a cop out. I'm anxious. Maybe I'm anxious because I phoned in sick. My head is racing. I've been online and ordered masses of stuff, but not pressed complete order on anything.
I need to chill.
Nothing seems normal.

No comments: