Sunday, June 05, 2005

unpredictable

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I've had a weird weekend. If any of you read my post Saturday that I later took off, you may understand. A mix of sadness, grief and loss of control. A complete loss of control at 4am Saturday morning but I drew back in and sorted it, with minimal distruption to those around me. I hope. I do need help. I do need more than I'm getting. But at the end of the day it's ok. All is well, I'm tired and fluffy round the brain. A bit more aware that I can't do it alone. But I'm kinda looking forward to the future a bit more.
I spent the day thinking of future things. Going back to Manchester this summer maybe (if Clarrie will have us!) I want to take the train to Liverpool. See where the Beatles started.
Go to London and visit the museums again. I bought tickets for Witchfest. Shay's coming with us this year. I got train tickets so I don't have the stress of driving for nine quid! that railcard is so ace.
Then I also got tickets for T4 on the beach. The line up was too tempting. I just hate June Sarpongo with a passion. She's a jumped up little tart. Never mind I can ignore her bits. It's on the beach in Weston, so not too far from here. Shaly's coming there as well. So we got lots to look forward too. We're all going to be ok.

No comments: