Saturday, June 18, 2005

The Greatest Doctor

b3ta class
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I have to write again about just how aces this Doctor Who series has been. The combination of Russell T Davies and Chris Ecclestone was inspired. They have resurrected the impossible. But they haven't just rehashed a show. They've made it fantastic. It's still got it's 'hide behind the sofa' feeling, I've even hid my eyes a few times. It's laced with humour, menace, threat, horror, humanity and intelligence. It's not just some made up crap, the way it's written makes it all seem so perfectly feasable.
I'm sure that the new Doctor will be just fine. Abby is devastated. Because Chris has gone and because it's all over. Roll on Christmas (did I just say that?)
And bring me some Cynermen. Daleks? Pah. They never scared me much but when you're talking Cybermen. Now that's one BIG scary monster.
ps what's happened to Captain Jack?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i loved him he was great the new one better be gd and try not to be too much like the old one coz then that will piss me off coz then it would be like he is trying to be too much like chris gonna miss yaxxxx