Sunday, June 26, 2005

Houdini Hamster


Glastonbury was fecking excellent last night. I went to bed singing, happy and wishing I'd been there. 2am I was awoken by someone calling mum.
I listened then fell back to sleep. Then rewoke to someone crying. Danz.
I yelled "What's wrong Danz" She spluttered something about her hamster, so I got up and went in. The little bugger master escape artist had flown his Glowing monster castle, by lifting the lid on his bedroom. He'd climbed up the bed and ran across her head when she was asleep and then scurried under the bed. So we then had the big hamster hunt for the next half hour, finally coaxing the little bugger out from under the wardrobe with a trail of treats. The cats were going crazy outside the door, wanting to 'help' us find him. Right.
So I'm tired today. Bloody kids and bloody pets. Posted by Hello

No comments: