Saturday, June 25, 2005

Funny old day

I feel kinda weird today. Not sure if it's the change of pills, the lack of periods for the last three months, Saturday syndrome or what.
Don't even know how I feel really. I got up, vacummed. The kids spending all day on the trampoline makes grass on my carpet. I'd vacumm three times a day if I had the energy.
My neighbours having a family party tomorrow, in the garden. She's so jealous of my little show garden bless her, so yesterday she worked so hard clearing the mess in hers and finally finished last night. It looked better but lacked the touches to make it pretty. But she hasn't got any money. So in a fit of generosity I went to b&q and got her a big tub of masonary paint and some compost and a few plants and planted some for her whilst she was in the bath. She was so thrilled. Today I lent her the cash for a cheap Gazebo from Woolworths and we put it up. Looks really nice. Strung some fairy lights round it and she painted her shed and walls and it looks lush.
Abby's been driving me mad with her sodding sunburn. Basically her skin went like leather and then it peeled in some massive exodus from her body... she hates it.
Funny. Earlier I sent out several texts and no-one replied. Then later I began to lament about my lack of friends. How I find it so hard to make and keep friends and trust people. Then I had three phone calls from friends who'd been thinking about me. One of them I hadn't even text. You know I must be a bit better because I didn't get all upset about that stuff. Sometimes I get all worked up over nothing at all....see Trin, people do care.
I'm becoming a beer drinker. Everynight I have a couple of bottles of beer now. Makes me calm and relaxed. Never ever liked the stuff before. Started on the 2.8% now I'm onto 5%. Weird.
I have Glasto on. Makes me feel sad John Peel isn't there. Just saw Kasabian and now Ash.
Hooked on BB like someone watching car crashes, makes me feel slighly nauseous but I can't stop. BB makes me think of Ann. We always used to watch it when she was here.
Next door has a big pool up for tomorrows party. There's a small hole in the side of it..... a Bailey sized claw hole. And she was last seen looking at it. How embarrasing.
A quieter weekend than the last one.
Thankfully.

No comments: