Sunday, June 05, 2005

Roses and Neighbours


My Neighbour V text me this morning and asked how I was doing. I told her I was a bit flat, she said she was a bit lonely too. Bless her. Then a bit later she turned up at the door with some Roses for me. Beautiful red roses. She's so lovely. I'm so lucky to have her next door. Never intrusive but always there. The other side are having a hum dinger of a row tonight. Least I don't have to cope with relationship arguments! I was reading today that America are airing their first condom adverts this week. It seems we are airing erectile dysfunction adverts this week too. Danz was watching BB earlier, she saw the stupid water fight, grown adults acting like idiots and then the can't get it up advert. Educational? Debatable Posted by Hello

No comments: