Thursday, June 02, 2005

A moan

I'm not in the best of moods. I'm dog tired from yesterday. My hip hurts a lot from all the train sitting and housework today. It's not sunny here but it's close. Very sticky and muggy. The girls being teens and on school holidays are making mess everywhere. I want it all to look tidy so I can chill but I can't chill in mess (any mess at all) plus what with camp and going away and school holidays where they wear more clothes than cat walk models, the washing is endless.
I need to take Kizzy to the vets. I'm worried about her weight. She's so tiny. Bailey is twice her size and half her age. I couldn't get an appointment with the new small pet vet I wanted so have to return to the money grabbing Highcroft that I hate.
There's work men painting the outside of the house. They keep traipsing through the hallway and knocking on the door. Now I'm grateful for the attention to the house but today I'm not in the best frame of mind.
Plus we have Big Brother on 24/7 here and they are all pissing me off....Bickering and being nasty and it seems to have become an extension of the home. My God they were easier as babies. I never thought I'd say that and I'd always laugh when people said wait till she's 15 but it's all true.
Now she's found a recipe for Yum Yums and wants to make them. Oh heck, save me from school holidays.

No comments: