Sunday, June 12, 2005

Sunday Dinner with the family

Sunday dinner at The Wellsway, a nice English country pub past Dundry. Two reasons to celebrate. Abby's 15th birthday and My Bro's family (in-laws)over from Taiwan. Dinner was good but I had this lush home made brandy snap basket with liquer ice-cream for dessert.Delicious. Feel good today. Abby's jacuzzi party with her father passed without a hitch. Breaths a sigh of relief. Though Marie did tell me she'd rang him to sort him out. Good girl!

Danz and my brother's Mum-in-law from Taiwan. They love Danz

15 or 51 that is the question! The eternal birthday that keeps going.......

My Brother, Camille his wife and her visiting Family from Taiwan (my dad's head!) Jerry and Julie are getting married in January in Taiwan. Julie was lovely. Very cool.

No comments: