Thursday, June 16, 2005

Complaints

Damn I'm turning into my father. He's Mister Complaining UK. Saturday I shopped in Peacocks in Bedminster. I had loads of stuff...spent over 50 quid and when I got to the tills, they were down. So after all that I couldn't buy it. So today I phoned up and complained, I said how frustrated I was about it all and they've sent me 20 pounds in gift vouchers. Wow.
Another thing was today I was in the broadwalk shopping centre. My local little mall of small shops. A bit naff, but friendly and small and full of luverly bargains.
Well they're undergoing drastic building works. The place is often full of dust and contractors everywhere.
I was waiting for the lift with a trolley full of stuff (diet coke on offer ) I was waiting ages, then the doors open and out load lots of contractors dressed in yellow, all smoking. I was so pissed off. I then had to get in a lift full of cigarette smoke. Vile. So I phoned them up and complained as well. The mall is a no smoking zone anyways. I'm in fine complaining form today!.

No comments: