Thursday, June 30, 2005

Thursday Fun

Hello
Sorry If I don't seem to be posting a huge amount but the phenomenan that is Big Brother requires my watching it so not to miss a thing . Also I got a RL mate in my Neighbour Vi and I loves her. We chat about woman things... and it's great. Kinda novel for me.
Today I took the printer for repair at the Epsom repair place. It's run by a couple of rather handsome and very polite Egyptians. They tested it and said it was a paper feed error (duh) and they's take it apart and sort it. Eek that means they'll find the little green badge Bailey hit into the paper feed. Rather embarrasingly they also found a hair band in the feed. This house!!
I made tea for my neighbour tonight...ok so I chucked a potato in the oven and called it jacket spud. I did buy a cheesecake and put extra strawberries on it. I carefully shoved them on, turned my back for one second and that flaming cream mad cat was eating it.
I bought a wardrobe for Abby today and a plastic storage thing for Danz. The storage thing was easy but you should have seen the chaos that was the wardrobe. It's so wonky. Oh well, did it myself. I'm proud of it!!!
Def gonna see War Of The Worlds this weekend.
Talk soon
xxx

1 comment:

Keith Horowitz said...

Saw War of the Worlds last night. I liked it. I was afraid from the ads it would be pretty poor - but I'm a big fan of science fiction. It did move slowly in spots - and didn't feel well balanced - but there was a lot of good action - and in just might make you think about things. Hope you like it - and don't have to yell at any teenagers this time. :)