Thursday, June 02, 2005

Not my Cats

Seems my cats were a bit naughty when I was away. My neighbour (the lush one) said on Tuesday night she put her 4 year old to bed and was downstairs watching TV. After about an hour she heard him wandering down the stairs.
"Mummy" he said "I got someone in bed with me"
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFirst she laughed and then got worried and ran upstairs to have a look. It was Bailey. In his bed cuddled up to him watching TV.
A bit later the neighbour the other side appeared to have been knocked down. She was hysterical apparently and took him to the PDSA (she borrowed my cat box from my mum) I had to get the box back today to take Kizzy for her annual Booster **
She told Abby at that time that the cat hadn't been knocked over but one of my cats had attacked hers.
I was horrified. If it was I was in no doubt it was Taylor. I was worried she was going to ask me for money for the vet bill.
Then tonight she came in to retrieve the cat box to take the injured cat back to the PDSA tomorrow. She told me the vet bill was over 600 quid (but they don't have to pay because they're on the sosh) then told me the culprit was BAILEY....WTF!

** Fun and games getting Kiz to the vets. She would not get in that cat box today. Finally I stuffed her in backwards. Then she wouldn't come out. The vet was called Oliver and was lovely with her. Restoring a small amount of faith in that Vets practice (mind it cost me 50 quid) he went out of the room to get the scales. She's a kilo underweight. When he came back in she hid behind the box. She was so funny. The receptionists are still snotty cows though. It's as if your presence stops them from working...Hello you lot. We are the work!

No comments: