Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Don't read if you're squeamish

A week on from my falling over incident... no I wasn't pissed. It was 9am FFS!
My knee has been horrid, still painful and hot and red. But today a breakthrough. My knee was covered by a thick black scab. A mixture of blood, grit and fibres from my trousers.
Due to a combination of lots of hot baths and antiseptic cream the scab began to peel off. So I peeled the whole thing off today. It was vile. Underneath was a thick layer of pus and blood. No wonder I wasn't getting better. So an intensive day of cleaning and bathing and cream and the whole thing feels tons better. Think it's gonna scar but I doubt I'll be doing any knee modelling in the future so it shouldn't matter.
Abby's sunburn is nasty. Real burns with blisters. What do you do with teenagers who refuse to listen to your cover up naggings? But I do feel sorry for her. Poor love she really is in pain and is miserable.
I showed Abby the place in Cyprus we're hoping to stay.
Wow she remarked. I've always wanted to go to Australia.
I see GCSE Geography is going well.

No comments: