Monday, June 27, 2005

Don't like Mondays

I'm very stressed. At a time when I could do without it too. My head's finally caught up with the drop in medication "Hello, what's going on here. Not as many chemicals to punch the brain with".
Abby woke up at 3am and came in saying she felt sick.
Feck, I thought. Don't remind me. Tomorrow is Monday. At 7.30 am however I ignored her and got ready for school. And she went. But she made me write her a note for PE and the fucking stupid pathetic mother that I am, I did it.
She said she couldn't find her PE kit. Now lets examine this fact. She spends all weekend messing around, in the pool and on the trampoline. Then she doesn't find her gear for school. It's not on. She's 15 not 5.
Then this morning she texts me from school, twice.
"Mum I don't feel well, can I come home"
I don't reply.
"Mum, I'll stay here for now"
I still didn't reply.
She comes home from school and gets straight in the pool. Looks fine to me.
Then at 7pm she's sat waiting for her friend to call for her to go to Drama Club. At 5 past I get cross. I hate lateness. How pathetic, her friend is late so she is late.
So she rings her friend.... Guess what? She wasn't even going. But she never called Abby to tell her. Sap Abby is sat there waiting like a stupid idiot.
Then Abby says she's not going either.
I lose my rag.
I HATE APATHY. I HATE LACK OF COMMITMENT. She has not got this from me. I am committed to everything I do.
She isn't going to drama club anymore. The drama teachers who give up their time deserve far better than students who turn up one every three weeks.
I am really very disappointed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i dont like mondays tell me why i dont like mondays tell me why