Thursday, June 23, 2005

Sunny Council Estate

It's been so hot today, over 100 degrees again in the garden. I have to admit to being a little obsessive in the garden. I seem to get this real sense of achievement from planting and growing stuff. I planted some sunflower seeds and they are slowly growing. I am so thrilled. Do I sound nuts? Well guys, it's a little more healthy that some other of my obsessions.
Today I bought the kids a trampoline. We have never had a garden that the kids really could use and my kids need exercise. So there we have it, our very own trampoline. I thought it was going to be hell to assemble but between me and my nice neighbour, we did it really easily. I also got a very small solar powered water feature. It is small a bowl with a little jug tipping water into the bowl. The cats love it, they think it's their new drinking bowl. Tsk.
My area is quite active in the sunshine. Today we have had cars racing round and round with the bleeding crazy frog song blaring. Someone set a motorbike alight on the green. We had thick black smoke and firemen around for ages. Plus the cops of course.
The local shops had gangs of bored hot and fairly drunk teenagers hanging around.
I walked past a house with everyone sat in the front garden, a makeshift table and big golf umbrella for a sunshade and felt a bit snobby with my b&q set.... But I do work for my little bit of money.
Abby did a whole day at school..... Miraculous!! My leg is crap and I forgot to take my antibiotics. Fecking useless cow I am.
And I got some very bad news about a very good friend, whose been a real rock to me in the past. Feeling a bit sad and worried.
But a quiet day all told.
Hope yours was good.
xxx

No comments: