Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Crap

I'm feeling crap. My head is all fuzzy. Think it's the hayfever really. I tried to get a doctor appointment to change the medication for my bi-polar. None available till next week. Crap. When my psychiatrist sees me she's gonna expect me to have started the lamotrigine.
I had to go to the shops. Get some hayfever stuff and cat food. My foot is a bit better this morning... Thankfully.
I got in the car. Puzzled as to why I hadn't put on the steering lock yesterday.
Began to reverse. Slowly, always slowly. Then crap. I spot a man in the rear mirror.
No idea where he came from as when I got in the car I had a good look around. I stopped quickly. Never touched him.
"Sorry, I'm so sorry" I started "I didn't see you despite looking, sorry"
Hands up my fault.
"Use your mirrors silly cow" oh god a mouthy young man about 25.
"I am sorry" I repeated.
"Yeah you would have been sorry if I'd had my son with me. If you'd touched him, I'd have dragged you out the car and smashed your face in"
My head hurts. FFS WTF? He didn't have a kid with him and I stopped.
"You hurt my son and I'll kill you, ever heard of a pavement before, stupid cow" He continued to rant.
When in Rome do as the Romans
"Shut up wanker"

That was bad. I shouldn't have said that. He'll probably come back now with a gang or something. Me and my mouth and my head and my stupid reversing.
Crap

1 comment:

Donna said...

Next time make sure you get 'im! ;)
Wanker ... Some people just can't accept an apology ...