Friday, March 18, 2005

Sunny Bristol

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Bristol was beautiful today. Warm sunshine. Abby had an orthodontist appointment, she'd broken the whole damn brace. I parked outside the St George concert hall. The place hosts classical and contemporary concerts and stuff. A really beautiful old building. I waited outside and watched the squirrels playing. And took this picture with my cam phone.
Then Abby returned newly braced up and we went shopping in the FOP independent record store in Park Street. She bought a DVD Nichole said was good and I got a Beatles Album (A must for all good CD collections)
This evening the next door neighbours started again... First it was did I want to buy any copied DVD's at 3 quid each? I looked to be polite but no. They're crap quality and I prefer to buy the real thing (snobby bitch) and then when I didn't buy could they borrow £2.50 till tomorrow.
Trouble is the last time they lent money the amounts got bigger and bigger till finally they were asking for twenty quids.
I was lucky today though. I had a few mates call me, had a few good chats. Red Toaster called as well. She makes me laugh. We discussed men in general. I want to do a computer course and find myself my very own geek. I want her to come with me so she can help me attract them. She might come to the gym with me. As long as she knows any fit available men are mine!!! She's got her own wonderful man. How come all the lush ones are married,... To sodding women who don't appreciate how great they really are.
Sod this stupid damn world full of unavailable men.
Someone get me some fucking chocolate NOW
(and the post started off so promisingly)

1 comment:

Spaceminx said...

If you want available geeks then become a sci fi fan. There's loads of 'em. (Although most male Dr Who fans are gay - best stick to Trek or Stargate fans. Or Buffy if you want a goth) ;-)