Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Freaked Out

I don't normally get scared living alone. Not a lot scares me really apart from irrational stuff. I had a minor panic attack before I went into the solicitors today. I don't think I'm right today really. Things are catching up with me.
But there's weird noises going on outside. Mind it's very windy out there. I heard someone at the window. I was worried they were trying to interfere with my three cars! Yep all three. I spent some time peering out of the window. It's dark and wet and unusually quiet out there. Like the quiet before something bad happens. And I feel anxious.
Kizzy Kat brought us in a nice live frog earlier. Now this may seem a little irrational but frogs are totally evil. This one was brown with flappy legs and big bulging eyes. I hate the things. Frogs may be just about the only thing I have a total phobia of. Consequently so do the girls.
The girls both went to bed at 8pm. I switched off the TV and been thinking. Always a bad thing to do.
I'm now convinced something evil is going to happen.
I locked the doors and got the cats in and I'm going to go to bed and hide.
Why am I so crap?

No comments: