Sunday, March 20, 2005

Bedtime

Abby has finally gone to bed, but she keeps calling down the stairs. 'When are you going to bed Mum?' I think she's worried I'll start crying down here on my own.
Poor kids must be hard living with a manic depressive. I do hope though that they'll be more tolerant of people when they're older. More aware of mental health issues.
I'm actually really tired but more calm and relaxed tonight. Maybe I never took my pills? My head does feel a bit crap.
Hey just read my comments. Jude might come see me!! That would make my day! Me and Jude have been friends online for years. I like making that online friendship real. I used to be nervous about meeting but not now. I am what I am, I can't put on any airs and graces.
We all sat and watched the Incredibles on DVD tonight. It was really cool the three of us together, though Abby ate all the chocolate fingers (buy one get one free in Iceland).
I was a bit amazed to see the TV advertising Statins tonight. 'To stop your arteries clogging up' Wow. Bet they're expensive too. Personally I recommend you go see your doctor before anything drastic like that.
Goodnight internet land.

1 comment:

Jude said...

i'm nervous, ask claz, i need to drink many MANY pints whilst meeting people.