Sunday, March 27, 2005

Easter 2005

Yesterday we collected Nic and went gymming!! Hooray I started exercising again. Makes me feel good if only I can muster up the effort to actually go. (you know guys if you wear white swim trunks they go transparent when wet)
After some lengths and a jacuzzi and sauna I was a new woman and we showered and changed and went to Nichole's Birthday party.
An honour to be invited to. Special isn't it? Being 16.
RT always says Nic isn't sweet but she is so lovely and adorable. Her face just shone with happiness all day. I made her a punch and we had Mexican food which I could eat again right now.
I put make up on all the women in the house, then we went home.... And took Nic with us to finish her birthday with a mammoth DVD watching session. She made me laugh though because they watched The Ring first and half way through the night she had to get in bed with Abby because she was so scared Samara was going to get her..Ha
I'm a bit peeved with Abby today though. When she has mates to stay she turfs Danz out of her room as her room is tiny. But last night they were watching DVD's in Abbys room and Danz got tired so fell asleep in her own bed. 2am she kicks Danz out of her very own bed and she got in with me. Now this morning she refuses to make Danz's bed because she didn't make it untidy. FFS she kicked the poor little kid out at 2am. Bloody teenagers.
I took some cool fun pix for you all but as Trin does, I lost the data lead to the Nikon so it'll have to wait till I find it again.
Hopeless.
Gonna chill today and see what happens
And I'm going to go with the flow for the next few months. See what happens. No fuss, no expectations What will be will be.
Hugs
xxx

No comments: