Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Today

Today me and the Red Toaster were ladies who lunched. We spent an interesting hour over a baby rack of ribs discussing men, sex, dogs, Ex's, Kids, lap dancing and London.
She's so easy to talk to. You know one of those people you feel you've known for ages. I know my bestest friends would like her. She's besotted with that new dog of hers. I'm unfortunately not a canine lover. I think they smell and they're so stupid. They look at you with those big dopey eyes and would jump off a bridge if you told them too. And they're obsessed with food. All they think about. They would gorge themselves till they're sick. Come to think of it I got a few mates like that ;P
Then we went shopping round a shop called The Range. I had to dissuade her from buying an horrific evil green china toad. (hahah she'll kill me) I bought Kizzy a wonderful new Daisy Collar...She looks so pretty.
After I dropped her off I had a funny five minutes and went and spent £50 on new bras in a ladieees shop. A selection in various colours but mostly very lacy and some matching knickers. Unfortunately no yellow ones though.
At home I was pissed off to discover I'd had a parcel and they'd delivered it to next door...My lovely neighbour. She came in to tell me that the guy was just lush...The most attractive man she'd seen in ages. I had no idea who'd send me a parcel. A couple of people sprung to mind....But nah! It wasn't to be a nice surprise for Trin...More like the missing bed knobs from Danz's bed.
I got a horrid hospital appointment tomorrow that I am NOT looking forward to one bit. Then off to work. We're going to Nichole's birthday party on Saturday, I was going to get her a Red Hot Chilli Peppers CD. No idea which one to get though. I guess the last one was the best.

No comments: