Saturday, March 19, 2005

I'm very fond of a fondant fancy

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us I like the pink ones best. Last week someone told me they were rather 'fond' of me and I balked. Fond? Fond? wtf? Like being fond of the colour blue or fond of mint aero chocolate or fond of next door's Cat?
Fond and Trin weren't two words to be put together. I want passionate friendships not fond friendships. But heck...Ok I apologise because I looked up the word 'Fond'
1. Having a strong liking, inclination, or affection: fond of ballet; fond of my nieces and nephews.
2. Affectionate; tender: a fond embrace.
3. Immoderately affectionate or indulgent; doting: fond grandparents who tended to spoil the child.
4. Cherished; dear: my fondest hopes.


So it appears fond isn't the trite little insignificant word I hated last week. And I'm sorry because if you all want to be 'fond' of me you can ok?

No comments: