Monday, March 21, 2005

My Mates

My mate red toaster and me are going out for lunch tomorrow. Dunno where to go. I like her new Monkey template but miss the Red Toasters. There was something rather splendid about red toasters flying around (crazy more like!)
I've just managed to get Abby to wash the dishes, but why does it have to be such a big deal. I've spent the weekend doing housework and today it looks the same as it did Friday. More shoes than Ravel at the bottom of the stairs, school bags. Dirty washing on the FLOOR next to the laundry basket.
I'm not sure Bailey is well. Not sure at all. We're having a slight bullying problem. Everytime I let her out in the garden the other two guard the back door and attack her if she tries to come back. If she goes upstairs they won't let her back down. They lie in wait for her and believe me...they're nasty.
Today she's just laid in her basket. She's not herself. Where's my lively kitten gone? Maybe she's just having a tired day. But I'm worried because I felt quite sure the reason Molly ran away was because Taylor hated her with a passion and he sure let her know it!
Oh Kids and Cats! You know what? if that's all I got to worry about. I'm a very lucky girl. And I am lucky. In lots of ways.

No comments: