Wednesday, March 30, 2005

A day with the teens

Abby invited Nic over for the day and to sleepover...God help me!! A day with crazy teens. TBH they've been quite quiet. They spent at least three hours straightening their hair. It was so bad at one point that the front room steamed up and I had to warn them that their hair may fall out if they weren't careful.
Then they made dinner, and ate it. Then they went to see Miss Congeniality two. Nic was only scared at one point (omg they're seeing The Ring 2 tomm) how can you be scared of Miss Congealed?
Then we took Danz to my sister's and had a guided tour of the show home. My sister has a massive brand new kitchen with Huge American ladder fridge that dispenses not only ice...But ice cubes and crushed ice. Plus drinks on tap. She has a massive black and white bathroom with walk in shower for about 10 and huge bath with spa jacuzzi and lights.
Then they insisted they wanted Chinese. So we got Chinese. I spotted a man with a huge saveloy. I haven't tasted one of those so I asked him if his sausage was tasty and the girls collapsed giggling behind me.
Now we're watching the news. Apparently the Pope isn't too well. Nic said she thinks the Pope is attention seeking. Interesting theory.
I'm pissed because I couldn't make bread because I need strong flour apparently and the local co-op don't sell it.
Oh and I feel a bit better than I did earlier because a girl from work rang me and we had a damn good bitch about the place and she feels the same way as me. So it's not me being stressy and loopy. It's fact!

No comments: