Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Wednesday!!

Day off today. I'm still dead tired. Wonder if I'll ever stop feeling shattered all the time? I guess the mix of Tablets and stress and work don't help. The dose of Effexor I take is very high and in patient dose that used to completely knock me out before but I guess a lot of the fatigue must stem from those little buggers.
Today as my Nan's will executor, I had to go see a solicitor. I thought I had all the documents I needed but when I got there, I didn't have the damn Will....Duh just the most important bit. At that point my mind went to mush and I wasn't able to compute very much info. I tried to ring my Sis to get her to help...But as ever no-one is ever in when you need them. Oh well. The solicitor was lovely and patient and gave me a list of stuff to take to her.
Then I had to buy cat food....FFS how much food do three little cats eat? They cost me a small fortune. They never seem to stop. Each one has it's own preferences too. I spend ages looking for their favourite sachets and biscuits and treats. I think the kids think I love the cats more. (ha mebbe ...Ok joke)
I got home and looked at the house in disgust. I detest spending my one day off in the week on housework. The carpet is a plain green though and shows all the little bits. If I lived alone I'd never need to vacuum but those damn cats (moreso Bailey) make a huge mess. Scratching paint off and wallpaper, bringing toilet roll downstairs and shredding it. Bringing in leaves and mud and shedding hair everywhere. Kizzy won't eat from a bowl. She takes the food out and puts it on the bloody carpet. GRRR
So I vacuum and do washing and make something for tea (ok so I put a jacket potato in the oven)
I'm such a dull bitch really. I wish I had some talent for doing anything rather than nothing.
Now the day has ended and I'm working 12 hours tomorrow. I think this weekend I'll start the gym thing again. I enjoyed that before.
I'm ok though. I have a house and a couple of good (ish) kids and a good job and a couple of well chosen and lush mates that I wish I saw more of.
And a fab CD collection and several earth moving orgasms to look back on ;P
And all my own teeth.
And legs that never have grown hair...So I never had to shave them at all.
And I once sat on Dale Wintons couch (with him ofcourse) in the BBC Studios.
The nurses from work are going speed dating tomorrow. I have no idea why they need to do that to get men...They're such pretty and nice girls. I guess it's the 'in' thing.
Right got to go and grate some cheese or something...Least I can't burn that.........
xxx

No comments: